Dear whoever is reading this, you're beautiful and someone out there is crazy about you. So smile. Life is too short to be unhappy.
WELCOME TO MY BLOGGIE, LEAVE ME A COMMENT.
thanks :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

dating with my babes


 friday again, class until 6pm again.
he go clubbing again.

 i dislike friday, haha!

 ME coursework failed, still left 8 marks to pass.
but i m going for the make good test,thank you sir! :)


and thank you to be my driver all the time , my boy.
ily.
 but seriously i hate your joke, make me feel so bad.
i get jealous very easily =X


happy to see cherry again :)



viva home celebrate nicole's birthday!

happy to meet them, long time no see :D

 nicole, nicole's bf, davina, davina's bf. mei  ying, rebecca, reb's bf, karyan 

(Y)

had our din din at boston :)



 like like my outfit today :)



my food :D
 mei ying :)
 us :D

 mei ying, reb ky :)




sing k at facekara, tot very cheap but really sucks here! =X

 the birthday girl, we love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment